Preview only represents the video content within this Interactive Training course and is not to be used for training purposes. If you'd like to preview the program in it's entirety, questions included, please reach out to us.
We hear about it almost every day: somewhere something bad has happened in a workplace. An employee has been shot by an angry coworker or estranged spouse, a bomb has been set off and people have been injured, or a company’s computer system has been hacked and the credit card information of millions of customers has been stolen. These things don’t just happen “somewhere else”. They can occur in our own city or town and even our own company. This program discusses the importance of workplace security, how to identify vulnerabilities in your facility, and the types of policies that need to be included in your Workplace Security Program.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Identifying security issues and vulnerabilities
- Strengthening physical security: Doors, glass and locks
- Strengthening physical security: Lighting, surveillance and alarms
- Cybersecurity: Safeguarding company information
- Controlling access and monitoring visitors
- Dealing with workplace violence
- … and more