Rest Stop Routines Details
Working in the trucking industry increases a person's risk for developing musculoskeletal problems and other health problems due to the long hours in the same sedentary position. The work posture required in this industry is forward head and hunched shoulders.
- Neck Exercises/Stretches
- Shoulder Exercises/Stretches
- Chest Exercises/Stretches
- Upper Back Exercises/Stretches
- Lower Back/Abdominal Exercises/Stretches
- Hip/Hamstrings/Quadriceps Exercises/Stretches
- Ankle/Foot Exercises/Stretches
Runtime: 14 Min.
This program offers various exercises for specific areas of the body that are affected by sitting for long periods of time in the same position.