OSHA 10 Hour Construction training sets the cornerstone for a safe and productive construction site. Meet compliance and regulatory needs and ensure that your construction workforce has been properly trained with Online OSHA 10 training from Atlantic! Upon completion, students will receive an OSHA course completion certificate.
OSHA 10 Hour training provides the following benefits: Helps prevent costly accidents, incidents and OSHA fines at your site. Course completion cards demonstrate that you are in compliance with all OSHA standards. Course completion shows that you are committed to safety and is useful during an OSHA inspection.
1. Intro to OSHA,
2. Safety Orientation in Construction Environments,
3. Fall Protection in Construction Environments,
4. Electrocution Hazards in Construction Part I...Types of Hazards and How You Can Protect Yourself,
5. Struck-by Hazards in Construction,
6. Caught-In/Between Hazards in Construction Environments,
7. PPE: Are You Covered
8. Hazard Communication in Construction Environments,
9. Crane Safety in Industrial and Construction Environments,
10. Rigging Safety in Industrial and Construction Environments,
11. Trenching and Shoring Safety in Construction Environments,
12. Materials Handling Safety,
13. Dealing with Hazardous Spills,
14. Suspended Scaffolding Safety in Construction Environments,
15. Supported Scaffolding Safety in Industrial and Construction Environments,
16. Ladder Safety in Construction Environments,
17. Hand & Power Tool Safety in Construction Environments
*This will require 17 credits per user*
Please note: that if you require a state-specific OSHA 10/30 card, this will not satisfy the need as a stand-alone course.