New OSHA Safety Regulations For Cranes and Derricks In Construction Details
In response to growing concerns over crane safety, Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) recently released new crane and derrick safety standards. The rules will affect more than 4.8 million employees of crane and construction companies nationwide.
Runtime: 22 Min.
- Program Outline
- New Standards
- Operator Qualifications and Certifications
- Signal Person Qualifications
- Qualifications of Maintenance and Repair Employees
- Requirements for Ground Conditions
- Requirements for Crane Inspections
This program will elaborate on the new standards and the employers’ responsibilities.