Address OSHA 29 CFR 1910.331 - 1910.335 Presenting situations that workers may face in their daily routine, this program motivates employees to follow best safety practices, including the use of engineering contorls, personal protective equipment, and safe approach distances.
- Hazards associated with electricity
- Proper use of protective equipment
- Safe work practices
- Regulatory policy requirements
- Emergency procedures
- Recommended ratings for safety glasses, gloves, shoes, clothing and equipment
- Proper use of volt/ohm meters